This is a year to show Mom how much you appreciate her. A year to show your graduate how proud you are. A year to show your wife how deep your love runs.
Mother’s Day. Graduations. Anniversaries. We’ve got exquisite gifts to celebrate them all.
Join us for an exclusive trunk show on Thursday, May 6th and Friday, May 7th featuring expanded collections from Roberto Coin, Penny Preville, as well as international gemologist Dave Bindra. Special pricing available for these days only!
Explore A World of Color:
View some of the world's rarest colored gemstones and discover the journey they take from mine to market. Work with one of the world's leading colored gemstone specialists, Dave Bindra and our designer goldsmith, Dan Mikel to create a truly one-of-a-kind custom piece.
You'll also have the opportunity to purchase a raffle ticket supporting the Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma and the chance to win a piece of jewelry from Roberto Coin.
Design Your Dream Piece:
Meet with our Designer Goldsmith, Dan Mikel & bring your dreams to life with a custom, one-of-a-kind piece. Dan Mikel has dedicated his life to making wearable art. Dan works with our in-house team of some of the finest and most experienced craftspeople in the world. They work with clients to create custom jewelry, repair and refurbish heirloom pieces, and help clients breathe life into old pieces.
The safety and security of our staff and guests are our utmost priority. We are continuing to adhere to social distancing guidelines and limiting the number of people in the store at one time.
- All staff are required to wear face coverings & follow proper hygiene practices
- Jewelry is disinfected after each presentation
- Sanitizer is readily available for all
- The entire showroom goes through a multi-step disinfection routine twice daily
- All high use items such as payment terminals, phones, keyboards etc. are disinfected after each use
- Social distancing standards are the routine
- Occupancy limits are enforced